Maybe like us you have noticed a hint of change in the air.
Could be the crazy Texas weather… sunny and 74 today and snowing tomorrow!
Maybe it is the end of one of the greatest snack food characters of all time and the birth of a new adorable baby Mr. Peanut!
Or it could just be additional daylight we are blessed with as our days continue to get longer.
February is traditionally the best time to:
- Get a new job as many employers start to hire after the holidays.
- February is the Ultimate Celebration Month as it includes Black History Month, Valentine’s Day, Marti Gras, Pancake Day, Carrot Day, Love Your Pet Day, World Nutella Day and frankly too many more days to mention.
- Everyone that has a birthday on Feb 29th can actually celebrate legitimately in 2020… HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAP YEAR BABIES!
- It Is the shortest month of the year so that your paycheck stretches to cover all 29 days this month.
- February usually signals the end of winter here in Texas and the beginning of spring… except for an occasional freak snow storm we are well overdue to receive!
Rescue Yoga is embracing February by birthing New Classes!
Wednesday’s New Class Line Up:
- 8:00 am – Pilates w/Felicia
- 9:15 am – Meditation w/Tifany
- 5:30 pm – Relax & Renew w/Stefany
- 6:45 pm – Barre Rescue Style w/Stefany